Friday, August 9, 2013

10 Days with My Devil - Satoru Kamagari Main Story Walkthrough

Satoru Kamagari Main Story
Episode 1
- I'm still trying to take this all in
- I think I got it
Episode 2
- That's a problem
- I'm not a tool!
Episode 3
- I'm sure he won't do it again
- You can change it without using the remote
Episode 4
- I want to, but...
- Doesn't this tire you out?
- Does he really think it looks good?
Episode 5
- Satoru
- Break loose
- I'll be more careful
Episode 6
- ... a demon?
- Ask what it is for now
Episode 7
- Is there anything I can do?
- I want to talk to you about something
- There's no point in crying
Episode 8
-  You should learn how to do this
- Pretend to be calm
Episode 9
- I'm glad you're okay
- Take him up on the offer
- Ask him to hold your hand
Episode 10
- It's my fault
- What did you talk about?
Episode 11
- It's a good future, right?
- I trust you
Episode 12
- Let's give it a shot
- I trust you guys
Episode 13
- Talk to Satoru
- Explain the situation
Episode 14
- Someone special
- I'm happy
Episode 15
- Are you really getting terminated?
- Anywhere is fine
Episode 16
- No answer choices

No comments:

Post a Comment