Friday, August 16, 2013

My Forged Wedding - Takamasa Saeki Main Story CG

Saeki
A life that's sweet
Since there are two of us living together from now, we probably need a duplicate key? Guess I'll count on you from now on, honey!
To the love nest
Yui, don't worry about the blister. I don't mind it. You can just tell me anything from now on. We're a couple, right?
I don't want to let go
Well, my heart was fluttering with excitement. Did you have any idea?
Keep this secret between us
Yui, your ears are really sensitive! Great, I found your weak spot!
Motive
That was the first time I showed myself like that to anyone. I can just be myself in front of Yui.
This kiss is forever...
Are you thinking we'll end with this kiss? I guess we have lots to look forward to from now, my sweetheart.

No comments:

Post a Comment