Saturday, August 31, 2013

Shall We Date?: Destiny Ninja - Benkei Musashibou Walkthrough

Benkei Walkthrough
*The choices below increase affection. The heart moves up one for the love state meter, bringing it towards the sweet love ending. The opposite choices decrease affection, bringing the heart down the love state meter. CG's only appear if you select the sweet choices; if you choose the opposite, the CG would not be available in the album.
Chapter 1
- Push him away.
- Let me be your servant.
Chapter 2
- Could you... please move?
- I was a little embarrassed.
Chapter 3
- That's thanks to you, Benkei.
- It's a wonderful story.
Chapter 4
- I can see how kind you are.
- I think it's fine to worry.
Chapter 5
- Persuade Benkei.
- Call out to him.
Chapter 6
- Today is very important.
- Quickly escape with Benkei.
Chapter 7
- Stay still.
- I don't want that time to come.
Chapter 8
- Run after him.

No comments:

Post a Comment