Friday, August 16, 2013

Shall We Date?: Destiny Ninja - Goyo Walkthrough







Goyo Walkthrough
*The choices below increase affection. The heart moves up one for the love state meter, bringing it towards the sweet love ending. The opposite choices decrease affection, bringing the heart down the love state meter. CG's only appear if you select the sweet choices; if you choose the opposite, the CG would not be available in the album. 
Chapter 1
- What are you doing?!
- Bow to him
Chapter 2
- It's improper
- Blush
Chapter 3
- That's not the problem.
- Yes...
Chapter 4
- We can't do this!
- I want you to do it, Goyo.
Chapter 5
- It's not your fault.
- Is it me?
Chapter 6
- I remember everything.
- Goyo!
Chapter 7
- I understand.
- Gently close your eyes.
Chapter 8
- Hold back the tears.
- You came to talk to me.
Chapter 9
- ... What should I do?
- I'll believe in them and wait.
Chapter 10
- You would go so far...
- Thank you.
Chapter 11
- It's Embarrassing!
- My body was moving on its own.
Final Chapter
- No answer choices

Sweet Love Ending ~

No comments:

Post a Comment