Sunday, August 11, 2013

Shall We Date?: Destiny Ninja - Sohma Walkthrough


Sohma Walkthrough
*The choices below increase affection. The heart moves up one for the love state meter, bringing it towards the sweet love ending. The opposite choices decrease affection, bringing the heart down the love state meter. CG's only appear if you select the sweet choices; if you choose the opposite, the CG would not be available in the album. 
Chapter 1
- I'm sorry...
- You really do tease!
Chapter 2
- Oh, you're right.
- I don't think that.
Chapter 3
- Ah! That startled me!
- I'm sorry...
Chapter 4
- Thank you for caring
- That's surprising...
Chapter 5
- Don't say that.
- Let me do it.
Chapter 6
- Don't hold yourself back, cry if you want to.
- It's okay.
Chapter 7
- No, not at all.
- I'll stay.
Chapter 8
- That's okay.
- ... What are you talking about?
Chapter 9
- Be by my side forever.
- ...
Chapter 10
- I'll go with you!
- This may trouble you...
Chapter 11
- What are you talking about!
- I believe in you, Sohma.
Final Chapter
- No answer choices

Sweet Love Ending ~

No comments:

Post a Comment