Friday, September 13, 2013

10 Days with My Devil - Shiki Kurobane Main Story Walkthrough


Episode 1
- A lack of sleep.
- It's cute.
Episode 2
- You look happy.
- Something wrong with that?
Episode 3
- I'm sorry!
- ... is cute.
Episode 4
- I can't.
- Your face is all red.
Episode 5
- ...
- It's still mean to say.
Episode 6
- He's like a cat.
 - Thank you.
Episode 7
- Were you worried about me?
- I like you.
Episode 8
- I like you.
- Don't tease him.
Episode 9
- Thank you.
- Close your eyes.
Episode 10
- He's a friend.
- I want Shiki.
Episode 11
- There's someone else I like...
- Thank you.
Episode 12
- It's so pretty.
- This is bad. Isn't it?
Episode 13
- I want to go to the Demon Realm.
- You're wrong.
Episode 14
- That's impossible!
- Yes.
Episode 15
- Yell for help.
- Try touching him.
Episode 16
- No answer choices.
Super Happy Ending ~

No comments:

Post a Comment