Monday, September 23, 2013

2/2 Lover - Angels and Demons - Setsuna Walkthrough

If you want to read all the chapters without having to wait from day to day, for IOS:
1) Settings
2) General
3) Date&Time
4) Turn Set Automatically Off
5) Click Set Date & Time
6) Change the date to the following day after progressing a chapter / earning love points
7) Set the time to within the interval of whichever character you want
8) Continue changing the date you have now to the next day and speed through the story
This is a little trick to speed up the process ~

Favored Choice - Pink Heart UP
Setsuna + Full Pink Heart
Hinata + Half Blue Heart
Non-favored Choice - Blue Heart UP
Setsuna + Full Blue Heart
Hinata + Half Pink Heart
Setsuna

Chapter 1
Get Angry. +♡
Averted my eyes.

Chapter 2
Tried to dig deeper. +♡
Changed the subject.

Chapter 3
Yelled.
Complained. +♡

Chapter 4
Asked what he wants. +♡
Recommended coffee.

Kind of an oddball...

Chapter 5
Slapped him.
Shoved him away. +♡

Getting along well enough to argue?

Chapter 6
Tried to complain.
Made a joke. +♡

A little interested in each other.

Chapter 7
Did I say something weird? +♡
A nice demon... How strange.

Possibly interested in each other.

Chapter 8
I'm so frustrated!
That didn't count! +♡

Having fun when you're together

Chapter 9
Held back my tears. +♡
Cried even harder.

Growing closer

Chapter 10
Apologized for being late. +♡
Didn't know what to say.

Can't take your eyes off each other

Chapter 11
Felt drained. +♡
Sighed.

A rather pleasant mood!

Chapter 12
So you *did* see!
Forget it! +♡

Deeply aware of each other!?

Chapter 13
Is it the camera?
I just wanted to show Hinata. +♡

Wants you all for himself

Chapter 14
He's being mean again... +♡
I feel stupid for being relieved...

Want to be together all the time

Chapter 15
Why me?
I'm getting mad...! +♡

Special to each other

Chapter 16
Shouted "I love you". +♡
Fell silent, debating.

This could be love

Chapter 17
Help!
Don't come closer! +♡

Want to cherish each other

Chapter 18

Lovers forever

(Further chapters only available after purchasing character pack)
Lover Mode: Chapter 1
Lover Mode: Chapter 2
Lover Mode: Chapter 1
Completed ~

5 comments:

  1. i'm on setsuna's chap 16 and the love points disappeared idk why ):

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there, I hadn't played this app in awhile since I finished both stories very early on so I'm not sure why this problem occurred. Did you accidentally reset the points? There was an option in the menu to do so. I really hope this doesn't mean you have to start all over again. I'm sorry I couldn't provide much help.

      Delete
  2. Hi! I just wanted to thank you, because this walkthrough has helped me sooo much. I totally loved Setsuna's route! Though now I'm not able to play after cheapter 16, since I have to buy the following chapters and I can't :c anyways, your blog is amazing! You've played an incredible amount of Otome games! I envy you *-* I love Otome games and I play the free ones on my mobile phone, as well as My Candy Love (do you play it?) ^^
    Well, it's all. Just thank you and keep up with this great work! ^^
    Bye~!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just started this game. As you comment Do i need to buy chapter 17 if I dont, I cant play it after chapter 16??

      So sad to know that -0-"

      Delete
    2. I'm sorry for replying so late. You're welcome :) I used to play Candy Love on PC but stopped after a while, though it is very interesting. Thank you for your compliments. :)

      Delete