Wednesday, October 9, 2013

10 Days with My Devil - Meguru Kamui Main Story Walkthrough


Episode 1
- I'm new to this too.
- You don't look much alike.
Episode 2
- I don't really mind.
- That's a cultured choice.
Episode 3
- I'm sorry...
- ...
Episode 4
- Yeah, I am.
- Don't' be ridiculous.
Episode 5
- Fight for Meguru.
- What do you mean by that?
Episode 6
- A cool deep green one.
- It's cute.
Episode 7
- But that's the good part.
- I don't want that!
Episode 8
- ...are for Meguru.
- I don't know what happened.
Episode 9
- What will happen to you?
- Yes, let's.
Episode 10
- I had a nightmare.
- ...know what hand you were using?
Episode 11
- ...I'll be fine.
- No. I'm not.
Episode 12
- ...think persuasion would work?
- stand in front of Meguru.
Episode 13
- I do!
- I can't do that!
Episode 14
- I don't need that.
- Ring the bell again.
Episode 15
- They're tears of joy.
- Of course.
Episode 16
- No answer choices.

Super Happy Ending ~

No comments:

Post a Comment