Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Dreamy Days in West Tokyo - Haruki Tanemura Main Story Walkthrough


Episode 1
- You're so handsome now.
- Do we look like a couple?
Episode 2
- We were talking about you as a kid.
- I wish I had that many friends!
Episode 3
- Hold his hand.
- Carry me on your back.
Episode 4
- It's because of you.
- Thank you!
Episode 5
- I don't think so!
- Don't push yourself too hard.
Episode 6
- Rabbit.
- I don't think so.
Episode 7
- I want to go to the beach.
- No, it wouldn't.
Episode 8
- I can't wait!
- Excuse me!
- You were cool today.
Episode 9
- No, I'm sorry.
- I'll go home alone.
Episode 10
- Sorry, I was spacing out.
- Stare into his eyes.
- I do.
Episode 11
- Be honest.
Episode 12
- Call for help.
- Try to stop the fight.
Episode 13
- Do you know that urban legend?
- Tell him to let me go.
Episode 14
- Talk about everyone.
- Why are you taking it off?
Episode 15
- I do.
- I can't wait to be a bride!
Episode 16
- No answer choices.

Super Happy Ending ~

No comments:

Post a Comment