Thursday, October 31, 2013

Shall We Date?: Destiny Ninja - Enya Walkthrough



Enya Walkthrough
*The choices below increase affection. The heart moves up one for the love state meter, bringing it towards the sweet love ending. The opposite choices decrease affection, bringing the heart down the love state meter. CG's only appear if you select the sweet choices; if you choose the opposite, the CG would not be available in the album.
Chapter 1
- Thank you very much.
- It's improper.
Chapter 2
- Please don't assume I'm the same.
- Of course not!
Chapter 3
- I'm fine.
- You must be joking.
Chapter 4
- You should have said so!
- Don't worry about it.
Chapter 5
- ... This isn't like you.
- Anything?
Chapter 6
- I'll fulfill one request.
- I want to help the Genji.
Chapter 7
- Why do you ask?
- I'm embarrassed.
Chapter 8
- I didn't want to worry you.
- That's because it's you.
Chapter 9
- Don't worry about me.
- Hold Enya's hand.
Chapter 10
- You're so kind, Enya.
- I decided to become stronger.
Chapter 11
- Thank you.
- Do as you wish.
Final Chapter
- No answer choices

Sweet Love Ending ~

1 comment: