Thursday, October 31, 2013

Shall We Date?: Destiny Ninja - Hyuga Walkthrough

Hyuga Walkthrough
*The choices below increase affection. The heart moves up one for the love state meter, bringing it towards the sweet love ending. The opposite choices decrease affection, bringing the heart down the love state meter. CG's only appear if you select the sweet choices; if you choose the opposite, the CG would not be available in the album. 
Chapter 1
- I'm sorry.
- Would you lend me some of your clothes?
Chapter 2
- I have to protect myself by myself.
- No, I didn't mean...
Chapter 3
- It's my fault.
- Do you think I'm childish?
Chapter 4
- I was moaning?
- I think you're awkward.
Chapter 5
- ...
- Silently blush.
Chapter 6
- I wanted to repay you.
- Not only that.
Chapter 7
- I'm glad I could be of help.
- What's wrong...?
Chapter 8
- ...
- Let me do this.
Chapter 9
- You bastard!
- Why...?
Chapter 10
- Yoshitsune... !
- Why...?
Chapter 11
- About Yoshitsune.
- Nod yes.
Final Chapter
- No answer choices

Sweet Love Ending ~

No comments:

Post a Comment