Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Dreamy Days in West Tokyo - Takeshi Yuno Main Story & Sequel Walkthrough

Takeshi is so sweet and precious~ (♥ω♥ )
My blog is getting filled with him.
Main Story
Story 1
- "What's on your mind?"
- "Sorry..."
Story 2
- "You wouldn't understand, Ichigo."
- Walk home with them anyway.
Story 3
- "Don't you (think) it is not good, too?"
- "She seemed close to Takeshi."
Story 4
- Cry.
- "It is important to help others."
Story 5
- "Don't worry, I'll be fine."
- "Sure!"
Story 6
- "I think it's a great idea!"
- Teach him how to be a fast runner.
Story 7
- "Sure!"
- Stay silent.
Story 8
- Just watch him eat.
- Hold it.
Story 9
- "That's impossible!"
- I'm coming!
Story 10
- Make fun of him.
- "I don't think we should use it."
Story 11
- "Cheer up!"
- "I'm so happy!"
Story 12
- Try to laugh it off.
- "If you don't want to, that's okay."
Story 13
- "I did tall to him."
- "I don't want to!"
Story 14
- "Can't you see?"
Story 15
- "We shouldn't give up!"
- "You don't want me to?"
Story 16
- No answer choices. 

Super Happy Ending

Sequel
Story 1
- Wipe the spikes.
- Running magazine.
Story 2
- "Thank you for coming."
- "I'd love to see you in practice!"
Story 3
- "I wanted to hear your voice."
- "We went for a bath."
Story 4
- "The power of love."
- "It's not true, is it?"
Story 5
- Run to him.
- "Did anything happen."
Story 6
- "Making artwork."
- "I made this for you."
Story 7
- "You look like a ninja!"
- "Can we hold hands?"
Story 8
- "Yeah, I'm nervous."
- "Of course, I watched the whole thing."
Story 9
- His hand.
- "I'm relieved."
Story 10
- No answer choices.

Super Happy Ending

No comments:

Post a Comment