Thursday, June 5, 2014

Shall We Date?: Lost Island

Lost Island was the best NTT Solmare game I've played so far; I'm still not over this game yet. Hopefully Voltage can create an app similar to this.  

Ryo Tsuzuki
 Chapter 2
My true feelings for you
 Chapter 6
Are you dating someone?
 Chapter 8
I've never felt this before
 Chapter 11
My heart is broken
Sweet Ending
I love you 

Ren Nishimura
 Chapter 1
Then, just a bite...
 Chapter 5
Like a sleeping child
 Chapter 9
Don't get cute
 Chapter 11
I've had enough
 Sweet Ending
Our wedding vows
Sweet Ending
My sweet wife

Lionel Saito
 Chapter 1
Sparkling fireworks
 Chapter 6
I'm okay
 Chapter 9
I am by your side
 Chapter 11
Final battle
Sweet Ending
I am jealous

1 comment:

  1. I agree with you! I love this game! My favorite 3 characters is: Lionel, Ryo and Shota. I wish I can have an ending with Shota :c But still they should add spin-offs to this app. The only spin-off they had was a halloween one.

    ReplyDelete