Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Personal Updates


Tamagotchi has always been a big part of my childhood and now that its not imported to the US anymore I decided to order myself a new one. I tried finding my old versions but somehow I must have misplaced them or they got tossed out when I moved. This one is the Tamagotchi P's which is the latest version if I'm not mistaken but it was released in late 2012 lol. The text is all in kana so its typically easy to understand and the instructions itself has furigana for more complex kanji. Also, the deco pieces are bought separately but they do add to the features.

My first adult character is Chouchoutchi. I had several miss cares due to her sleep interval being from 9pm to 7am and mine being from 5-6am to 2pm... I bought her the neko hat and the Aikatsu seifuku~ It's extremely adorable and she no longer looks like one of those dental devils. So far I'm quite enjoying this Tamagotchi but I'm afraid I might not have time for it when classes start again...

Utapri Island was officially released on the 26th of June for IOS devices but unfortunately there were many server issues and maintenance going on. I was lucky enough to be able to get through the sever error at a point and successfully started playing. But only after a few hours another scheduled maintenance prevented users from logging in. And from that point on, it was announced that the whole app itself was to be suspended until October 1st. There must have been a numerous amount of technical issues for this to happen; hopefully the app reopening won't be delayed any longer than that.

Last of all, I hadn't been playing much otome games for the past few days since I've been taking this time to catch up on some dramas and anime. I'm currently watching 6 anime at once including Detective Conan, Fushigiboshi no Futago Hime, Kamigami no Asobi, Starry Sky, Harukanaru Toki no Naka de Hachiyou Shou, and Chihayafuru. I will try to complete Kazama's route by the end of this week though. :3

No comments:

Post a Comment