Thursday, July 31, 2014

Remaining Packages of July

 スト☆マニ ~Strobe☆Mania~ 初回生産版
死神所業~怪談ロマンス~ Deluxe Edition
恋戦隊LOVE&PEACE THE P.S.P. Limited Edition
Tokimeki Restaurant X.I.P Character Earphones 
Tokimeki Restaurant X.I.P Puni Cord Roll

So these are the last items I'm getting in the mail for this month. I have one last July order which are two Sobo Sangokushi drama CDs but I will probably get them mid August. Besides the CDs I'm most likely not going to get any packages since my orders are all late August releases. I'll feel sad not getting new packages but then again, its textbook shopping time. T^T

I'm not really a fan of Quinrose nor do I particularly like these games but since they were on sale, I decided to get them. ^^; There was at least one guy appealing to me in each game though...

PLAY-ASIA COUPON ($5)

QU-RNT-GKE
Minimum Value $60
Expires 9/4/14

(If it does not work, someone may have used it already)

No comments:

Post a Comment