Wednesday, August 7, 2013

10 Days with My Devil - Kakeru Kamui Main Story Walkthrough


Kakeru Kamui Main Story
Episode 1
- "I wouldn't dream of it."
- "I'd be happy to."
Episode 2
- Laugh it off
- "Well excuse me."
Episode 3
- "You liked my breakfast, so..."
- Keep laughing
Episode 4
- "Are you trying to comfort me?"
- "Stop talking about this!"
Episode 5
- "I might like him."
- "I'm okay now, but..."
Episode 6
- "I'm not so sure."
- "That's cheap!"
Episode 7
- "I was, actually."
- "I couldn't sleep..."
Episode 8
- "I see..."
- "What about?"
Episode 9
- "Aren't you cute?"
- "Don't be mean."
Episode 10
- Don't say anything
- "It's cute."
Episode 11
- "I'm sorry."
- "I don't want to tell you."
Episode 12
- "I'm not sure when..."
- "I can't accept that."
Episode 13
- Struggle to get away
- Explain everything
Episode 14
- "I couldn't stop myself."
- "I don't want to let go."
Episode 15
- "I'm glad you're safe."
- "Of course."
Episode 16
- No answer choices

No comments:

Post a Comment