Thursday, August 8, 2013

My Forged Wedding - Haruka Utsunomiya Main Story Walkthrough


Haruka Utsunomiya Main Story

Chapter 1
- Continue staring
- It's my fault because I was careless
Chapter 2
- Please wear something
- I got lost
Chapter 3
- Sorry I'm ignorant
- Tell the truth
Chapter 4
- Get mad
- Say no with a fair argument
Chapter 5
- Fall silent
- No
Chapter 6
- Hide under the covers
- Bow back
Chapter 7
- Go alone, of course
- That's sad too
Chapter 8
- Thank you
- Go along with Haruka
Chapter 9
-  Go along
- Thank you for telling me
Chapter 10
- For yourself
- Thank you for worrying about me
Chapter 11
- Is that a compliment?
- That's great
Chapter 12
- Don't pry
- Blush
Chapter 13
- Give a vague answer
- Wipe it off
Chapter 14
- Wait for Haruka to speak
- Don't answer
Chapter 15
- No answer choices

No comments:

Post a Comment