Tuesday, August 6, 2013

In Your Arms Tonight - Soji Higashiyama Main Story Walkthrough


Soji Higashiyama Main Story
Chapter 1
✿ Yes, I'd love to.
✿ Please don't turn it down so quickly.
Chapter 2
✿ Take care of yourself more.
Chapter 3
✿ I didn't really convince him.
✿ Stop messing around
Chapter 4
✿ Don't be so selfish
✿ I don't know why either.
Chapter 5
✿ But you worked so hard on it
✿ I don't have a boyfriend
Chapter 6
✿ You're really very kind.
✿ Do you like movies?
Chapter 7
✿ I don't know
✿ I think it's great
Chapter 8
✿ How rude!
✿ I think the work you do is wonderful
Chapter 9
✿ I'm sure Higashiyama will be fine.
✿ It's all in the past.
Chapter 10
✿ I don't like it
✿ It was a lot of fun
Chapter 11
✿ Perhaps
✿ Can I?
Chapter 12
✿ I'm happy we got to talk the other day
✿ You taught me about ceramics
Chapter 13
✿ It's my fault
✿ Let me stay
Chapter 14
✿ I can't
✿ It's how it should have been
Chapter 15
✿ He hates me
✿ I'm worried about soji
Chapter 16
✿ All of it
✿ I thought you were really pure
Chapter 17
✿ No answer choices

Super Happy Ending

No comments:

Post a Comment