Tuesday, August 6, 2013

My Forged Wedding - Kyoichi Kunishiro Main Story Walkthrough


Kyoichi Kunishiro Main Story
Chapter 1
✿ I'm sorry
✿ Pointers for interviews
Chapter 2
✿ It's a cute strap
Chapter 3
✿ Explain everything to me
✿ No way!
Chapter 4
✿ Alright
✿ I didn't expect this
Chapter 5
✿ Follow his instructions
✿ He said he forgot to throw this away
Chapter 6
✿ Did you want to show off?
✿ I'm worried about your health
Chapter 7
✿ I'm glad your mom was okay
✿ I'm happy
Chapter 8
✿ You are like a romantic girl
✿ Were not actually going out
Chapter 9
✿ I wasn't dazed!
✿ Wouldn't I be in the way?
Chapter 10
✿ I don't think he likes me like that
✿ I'll act normal
✿ What would make me feel better?
Chapter 11
✿ I like it, so it's fine
✿ Give up
Chapter 12
✿ Get embarrassed
✿ Hold his hand quietly
Chapter 13
✿ Everything will be okay
✿ Good morning
Chapter 14
✿ Be honest and say you're sad
✿ Thank you
Chapter 15
✿ No answer choices

Super Happy Ending

No comments:

Post a Comment