Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Shall We Date?: Destiny Ninja - Mizuki Walkthrough

Mizuki Walkthrough
*The choices below increase affection. The heart moves up one for the love state meter, bringing it towards the sweet love ending. The opposite choices decrease affection, bringing the heart down the love state meter. CG's only appear if you select the sweet choices; if you choose the opposite, the CG would not be available in the album. 
Chapter 1
- Talk to him
- Back to the capital
Chapter 2
- Leave
- It's nothing
Chapter 3
- Don't go along
- Ask about Sacred Treasures
Chapter 4
- I'm worried
- Answer about the battlefield
Chapter 5
- Tell him circumstances
- Think a little
Chapter 6
- Help
- Nod obediently
Chapter 7
- I'm fine
- Don't ask
Chapter 8
- Yes, I was
- Explain
Chapter 9
- I'll go wash my hands
- Let's escape from the capital
Chapter 10
- I'm convinced
- Deny it
Chapter 11
- It hurts
- Take care of Yoshitsune
Final Chapter
- No answer choices

Sweet Love Ending ~

2 comments:

  1. which one is sweet and which one is lover?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All the choices listed above are for the sweet end, you can select the opposite choice for the lover end. Basically, these are the preferred choices that raises the heart on the meter. All my Destiny Ninja walkthroughs are the sweet choices. Hope that answers your question. :)

      Delete