Thursday, September 12, 2013

Kiss of Revenge - Issei Sezaki Main Story Walkthrough


Episode 1
- Just wondering about our patients.
- Talk about last night.
Episode 2
- Talk to him.
- Go to the director's office.
Episode 3
- Can I think about this?
- Err...
Episode 4
- I didn't understand anything.
- My necklace fell.
Episode 5
- Call out to him.
- Work reasons, of course.
Episode 6
- Wait for Sezaki to answer.
- Ride together.
Episode 7
- We just bumped into each other...
- Look for him.
Episode 8
- It does?
- Accept.
- Don't pick up.
Episode 9
- I'm fine.
- I want to know more about him.
Episode 10
- Is this okay?
- Call Sezaki.
Episode 11
- Sezaki?
- I really don't know.
Episode 12
- Please stay here.
- Wanna stop somewhere on the way?
Episode 13
- Yeah, a bit.
- Is that really okay?
Episode 14
- Not really...
- Wait for it to stop ringing.
Episode 15
- No.
- What are you going to do after this?
Episode 16
- No answer choices
Happy Ending ~

No comments:

Post a Comment