Thursday, September 12, 2013

Kiss of Revenge - Issei Sezaki Another Story Walkthrough


The another story picks up from episode 8 of the main story. I believe you can't go through this story without purchasing the main. So the difference between the main and the another is that the main story is more focused on revenge while the another is more focused on their relationship/romance. I like both, the main has more depth to it but this one was more romantic. Plus more blushing faces and cute sides of Issei ~

Episode 1
- I'm fine...
- Wait for him to speak.
Episode 2
- You could say that...
- You're so passionate.
Episode 3
- I can make dinner at my place.
- Really, there's nothing to tell.
Episode 4
- You mean we're going now?
- I-It does...?
Episode 5
- ...
- I don't know...
Episode 6
-  No answer choices
Happy Ending ~

No comments:

Post a Comment