Friday, September 13, 2013

Kiss of Revenge - Junpei Miyashita Main Story Walkthrough

Episode 1
- Invite him for a drink.
- That's where I decided to become a doctor.
Episode 2
- Is that okay? You're working.
- Call out to him.
Episode 3
- Wasn't that you?
- Say nothing.
Episode 4
- Let me think about it.
- I've changed.
Episode 5
- Why do you ask?
- Pick up.
Episode 6
- Quietly start walking with him.
- Keep eating.
Episode 7
- The restroom.
- Check the bookshelves.
Episode 8
- Talk to her.
- I can't. I have to talk to the director.
- Break away from him.
Episode 9
- Is that a sample of a new product?
- I took some painkillers. I'm fine.
Episode 10
- Tell him what's happening.
- Describe the patient's condition.
Episode 11
- Agree to go.
- Ask what it's about.
Episode 12
- Face whoever's there.
- I was looking for something.
Episode 13
- You'll regret it.
- I can't forgive him.
Episode 14
- Go meet him.
- Ask why.
Episode 15
- Announce Junpei's innocence.
- Take the knife.
Episode 16
- No answer choices
Happy Ending ~

No comments:

Post a Comment