Thursday, July 17, 2014

Diabolik Lovers Limited V Edition Thoughts and Impressions


At my first play-through, only three of the Sakamaki brothers can be selected. I initially chose Ayato mostly because Hikaru Midorikawa is one of my all time favorite seiyuus and he was pretty kind in the anime (umm... also because Kanato and Raito are a bit too crazy much to handle (⊙﹏⊙✿)). I've been playing for two nights (the dark atmosphere would help set the mood for the game lol) and I'm currently at his maniac prologue but I still couldn't come to like him as much as I thought I would; I do think hes one of the most normal brothers? (´⊙ω⊙`) But the three Sakamaki brothers I preferred to play aren't available most likely because I hadn't finished a whole play through yet so I'd have to stick with Ayato for now...

Diabolik lovers has a totally different setup than most games I've played. There was a general prologue where the Sakamaki brothers were introduced but then you'll have to choose one of the brothers who you'd offer your blood to right after that. It's almost like Voltage games where you choose your interest from the start but with Diabolik Lovers, after you have chosen, there are different prologues, chapters/scenes, and epilogues for each main section (dark, maniac, ecstasy). I don't necessarily dislike this setup and I do think its easier to complete everything but I think I'm more used to your candidate being decided by selection choices. And the seiyuu's voices were most likely recorded using a dummy head mic soooo keep your headphones in! (ෆ❛ั▿❛ัʃƪ)♩

No comments:

Post a Comment