Monday, July 14, 2014

Personal Updates

I'm pretty sure its noticeable that I'm quite behind on Voltage updates and hadn't been able to finish most of the old stories. Actually, I've been trying to tackle my pile of psp games since it just keeps growing and I was always too lazy to pass the common route in most. So with that said, there will probably be more posts on psp games rather than Voltage CGs. I will still play Voltage routes, (mainly my favorite guys or those I'm interested in) but not as frequently. Most likely I'd go back to playing Voltage games more when fall classes start since they are shorter in length.

I finally decided to play Diabolik Lovers! Yes, I'm terribly behind but better late than never. I have haunted dark bridal, more blood, and the limited V edition and since the limited V edition is basically the same as haunted dark bridal, I decided to play the better quality version on the vita. Let's just see how far I'd get until I switch to another game. I'm hoping to at least finish Shu's best ending though. But at the same time I want to play Arcobaleno and Houkago Colorful Step, I might just play those three at once. ٩(●˙▿˙●)۶

 I hadn't posted anything related to tokires in a while so here's a screenshot of my restaurant's current layout. If next month there's nice tiles/wallpaper and furniture, I might change things up again. I can't accept any more friend requests because I currently maxed out my friend slots and still have some requests pending...

I went to two Japanese bookstores just last Friday with a tumblr friend and bought some new manga. I've been collecting English manga ever since middle school but now I'm more interested in collecting the originals not only because they're more updated, but because I can recognize more kanji this way and they are actually cheaper~ One original copy is usually 6+ USD and the English version is 9+. The original copies online are around 4 USD but shipping fees are crazy, especially from CDJapan. I also saw the illustrations book for Free! Eternal Summer but didn't get it at the end since I wasn't sure what the content inside was. (・・。)

As you can see I'm quite obsessed with Kiniro no Corda Blue Sky at the moment, I purchased the two available games last month and and now I'm on the urge to collect their manga too. (๑>ᴗ<๑) I pretty much have just one guy I like from every school. (。・ω・。)

Tougane Chiaki from Jinnan
Myouga Reiji from Amane
Kisaragi Kyouya from Seiso
Hodzumi Shirou from Shiseikan

I can't wait till Kiniro no Corda 3 Blue Sky ft Amane Gakuen comes out in September~
Here's the trailer if anyone's interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment